Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Voting Complete

So I was up at 5 am this morning so we could go vote, with Jasper in tow. We got there early, stood out front, walked in and I voted! Jasper was held by some super cute grandma in a flag sweater. So I'm done... but where is Ryan.....
Ryan where are you....???????????
So I look back at the registration table and he is still there. Crapola...
Ok, so he comes strolling over to me with a look of disgust on his face....
He has to go to Sullivan to vote. What a stinker.

Well I know for a fact that he did change is voter registration. I saw it and felt like a slacker for not changing mine before the primarys so I had to do mine when I changed my drivers license. So I know that he did it. But regardless he had to hop in the car and drive to sullivan to vote.

Yay we both voted !!!!!!!!!!!

Super cute picture of Jasper in his red white and blue voting outfit to follow~
Happy voting.

No comments: