Monday, November 3, 2008

Back Home and Halloween


hello! Well now that I am back home hopefully I can get into some sort of routine. Last Friday we went to a friends house for Halloween. We sat on their front porch and handed out candy. I unfortunately only had to tackle one fat kid. Ok seriously this kid deserved it.
Ok here is my system. I buy good candy for the cute little kids that actually are out Trick-or-Treating because they want to get dressed up and have fun. Not just to be out tormenting adults for free candy that they don't need. I had a 190lb 15 year old come up to the porch, so of course this joker was going to get Carmel's. He was bold enough to stick his fat hand in my candy bowl, so I had to smack his and and yell at him. I really liked yelling at him.



Ok, the night was really fun other than that. Kristin cooked awesome meatballs and other great junk food for us to munch on.

Mr Jasper was an awesome Moo Cow.



Super Moo Cute!!!!!
Ok, we put him in the laundry basket, this was fun, and toatlly Ryans Idea.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: