Friday, November 14, 2008

Puppy Love...





Puppy Love! Oscar is such a hugger. Jasper is not as much of a sharerer(is that a word) as Oscar. Oh how I love my boys.










Love this picture of my little man trying to eat a couch. Natural light, no flash. I took this at Ryans moms house, she has a few great windows that give the best natual light.











more of the cuteness.


So as for the local update... Not a whole lot going on, which is wonderful. I am trying to focus on getting the photograhy thing rolling.

We went over to RoAnn and Bills on Monday night for a suprise visit since ryan had the day off on tuesday.


So I started taking pictures for the Chistmas cards. I love doing picture cards and have had some great ones the last couple of years. I will post some later.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: