Thursday, December 10, 2009

Starting this over.

I have tried to keep this up before, with not much luck.  I am going to do it again.  Now that Jasper has been diagnosed and I a lost the the baby.  I really need an outlet to vent and gripe and be mad.  So here we are.  you get to listen to it, or ignore it.  Your choice really.
So tomorrow we head to Indy for yet another appointment.  Opthamology.  Last week was an MRI, MRS, Urology, nephrology, Developmental Peds, CT Scan, Audiology, blood work, a chest x-ray and a urine collection bag.  That is enough for a year, but that was 4 days.  So this week we found out that he has pneumonia (again), so he has been taking it easy. 
So recently our big accomplisment is that he is now clapping!!!!  This is so awesome.  I know that to some that is barely anything to write home about, but for us,  THIS IS HUGE!!!!   Putting it on the calander, marking it in the baby book, you name it, I am doing it. 

I am so exhausted.  I am not sure how the many moms of special kids do it.  There are days where it takes all I have not to just run away.  Put losing the baby on top of that and I all but bought a ticket to Jamacia.  I love my Japser.  He is the strongest little guy I know, there are days when I have to say, if he can do it, you can do it.,
Well I need to get to bed.  I will be better at this....I need to be.  I have to keep going.
All my best..
Tessa

No comments: