Friday, July 24, 2009

Trying This Again

Ok, so I made a commitment to blog last year, but life kind of interrupted us. So now, I am going to try this again.









Happy's birthday party is tomorrow. 4 years old. O My Goodness. How can that kid be 4. It should be a good time, full of insanity and Powell family goodness.



I have to shoot a family before we head down there. That sounds really bad. Pictures, I shoot Pictures. Not people. It should be a fun shoot, we are doing it down on their property in Mitchell. After that I will drive to Puke County, Oh, I a mean Pike county for Happys b-day party. Where I am the Official Party Photog. What a title.



Jasper had PT and Speech Therapy today and both went very well. He is getting stronger and way meaner. He screamed at poor Sara, he did not want to work for her at all.



So I wanted to attach some pics, to catch you all up.
I will try this again, I need to get better at it!!!!!!!
Hope you all are doing well.

No comments: